Co- Curricular Activities
"Wisdom begins in wonder"
The GDGPS campus has been designed to help a child explore academics and enjoy learning beyond the confines of a classroom alone.
The spirit of learning is supported by
- Air conditioned classes
- Spacious ( 625 sq ft) ventilated and naturally-lit classrooms
- Student safe and colourful furniture
- Class libraries and resource rooms for students and teachers
- Computer lab with internet access
Beyond the classroom:
We believe that sports play a key role in ensuring the comprehensive development of the child. An extensive extra-curricular program, which encompasses a range of sports, artistic pursuits, and social-service activities, is designed to give students a variety of outdoor experience, and to build skills of responsibility, organization and teamwork.
Our facilities include :
- Swimming pool
- Skating rink
- Volleyball & Basketball Courts
- Cricket net practices
- Outdoor children’s play area and indoor activity rooms
- Well equipped music and dance room
- Well equipped art &craft room
- Infirmary/medical room